Saturday, March 23, 2013

Ordination to the Order of Priesthood of Rev. Mariel Anday Sarez

"Do NOT FEAR, for I am with you, DO NOT BE AFRAID, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you" - Isaiah 41:10

Presbyteral Ordination of Reverend Mariel Anday Sarez and Diaconal Ordination of Seminarians Jason Bill Camacho Valeza and John Paul Bringas Frias was held in St. Andrew Cathedral morning of Saturday, March 23, 2013. Presided over by His Excellency Most Rev. Jesse E. Mercado, D.D., Bishop of Paranaque.

In attendance to witness the memorable event were all the clergy of the Diocese of Paranaque, families, relatives and friends of Rev. Yel, seminarians John Paul and Jason.

Family of Rev. Fr. Mariel "Yel" Sarez

CONGRATULATION...

Glory to God!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing how to get ordained. It is something I have been wanting to do for a long time but just havent gotten around to it. Now that my kids are grown I am going to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete